The 32nd Meeting of the Follow-up Committee of the COMCEC was held at Sheraton Hotel, Ankara on May 17-18, 2016.
During the 32nd Meeting of the Follow-up Committee, the delegates tackled recent developments with regard to the efforts exerted for cooperation among the member countries of the COMCEC, and drew up the draft agenda for the 32nd COMCEC Ministerial Session.
The 32nd Meeting of the Follow-up Committee of the COMCEC was attended by Turkey in its capacity as the permanent chair as well as the Committee members including Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Kuwait, Indonesia, Niger, Qatar, Mali, Kazakhstan and Pakistan. In addition, the OIC General Secretariat and relevant OIC institutions participated in the Meeting.
For more information regarding the meeting, please click on the following links.
AGENDA, PROGRAMS AND REPORTS
REPORTS AND STUDIES SUBMITTED TO THE 32nd MEETING OF THE FOLLOW-UP COMMITTEE OF THE COMCEC
The COMCEC Coordination Office
- Progress Report on the Implementation of the COMCEC Strategy
- CCO Brief on Tourism
- CCO Brief on Poverty Alleviation
- CCO Brief on Trade
- CCO Brief on Financial Cooperation
- CCO Brief on Agriculture
- CCO Brief on Transport and Communications
Organization of Islamic Cooperation
Islamic Centre for Development of Trade
- Executive Summary of the Annual Report on Trade Between the OIC Member States 2015-2016
- Reports of ICDT on the OIC Fairs and Exhibitions
- Report on the Issues Relating to the Activities of the World Trade Organisation
Islamic Development Bank
- Progress Report On The Activities Of The Islamic Solidarity Fund For Development
- Update on the Special Programme for the Development of Africa (SPDA)
- ITFC Progress Report On Enhancing INTRA-OIC Trade
- Report on IDB’s WTO-Related Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program