Online Project submission period has been completed under COMCEC Project Funding 4th Call for Project Proposals. We would like to thank you for your interest.
Within the framework of the project titled ” Short Course on Strategies in Enhancing Tourism Workforce in Community-Based Tourism within OIC Member Countries (2015-MYSTOURI-130)” implemented by Malaysia, trainings with a view to develop capacity of experts in community-based tourism and study visits in this regard were performed. 14 participants in the area of community-based tourism from The Gambia, Senegal, Palestine, Pakistan, Maldives, Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei were trained.
COMCEC Coordination Office:
Necatibey Cad. No:110/A 06580 Ankara-TÜRKİYE
- Phone: (90) (312) 294 57 10
- Fax: (90)(312) 294 57 77 – (90)(312) 294 57 79
- e-Mail: email@example.com
- The 38th Ministerial Session of the COMCEC will be held on 26-29 November 2022 in Istanbul20 September 2022 - 11:11
- Project on Risk Analysis and Crisis Planning and Management for Community Based Tourism21 August 2022 - 16:13
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC) came into effect in July 1st, 20221 August 2022 - 16:51