Please examine the information on the COMCEC Project Funding webpage (cpf.comcec.org/) and application documents on the Online Project Submission System (project.comcec.org), especially the Project Preparation and Submission Guidelines, before designing and submitting your project proposal.
You can utilize the following e-mail groups to find partners and personnel for your projects;
Please feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance (including your username and password) while preparing your project proposals.
We wish you all the success in the project submission period!
A study visit was conducted on 7th August 2019 in Ankara, Turkey within the scope of the project titled “Study on Effective Strategies to Establish Sustainable Muslim Friendly Tourism Parks in Selected OIC Member Countries” being implemented by Iranian Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organisation.
Contents and details of the research report was discussed with Turkish partner and information was requested during the study visit.
COMCEC Coordination Office:
Necatibey Cad. No:110/A 06580 Ankara-TÜRKİYE
- Phone: (90) (312) 294 57 10
- Fax: (90)(312) 294 57 77 – (90)(312) 294 57 79
- e-Mail: email@example.com
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC) came into effect in July 1st, 20221 August 2022 - 16:51
- Project Management Training Program for the COMCEC COVID Response Projects was held on June 30th, 202220 July 2022 - 16:54
- An online training program on the implementation process of the projects under the COMCEC Project Funding was held on June 29th, 202219 July 2022 - 12:02