The 14th Meeting of the COMCEC Poverty Alleviation Working Group was held on November 6th, 2019 in Ankara, Turkey with the theme of “Child and Maternal Mortality in Islamic Countries”.
The Meeting was attended by the representatives of 16 Member States, which have notified their focal points for the Poverty Alleviation Working Group namely, Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Benin, Egypt, Gambia, Indonesia, Iraq, Morocco, Niger, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Tunisia and Turkey. Representatives of COMCEC Coordination Office, SESRIC, World Health Organization (WHO) Country Office in Turkey, UNICEF Ankara Office and Doctors Worldwide have also attended the Meeting.
The Representatives of the Member States have shared their experiences, achievements and challenges in maternal and child mortality in their respective countries. The Meeting has considered the Studies “Child and Maternal Mortality in Islamic Countries” commissioned by the COMCEC Coordination Office and the “COMCEC Poverty Outlook 2019” prepared by the COMCEC Coordination Office.
For further information on the Meeting, follow the links below:
The preliminary project proposals submitted under the 7th Call for Project Proposals of the COMCEC Project Funding has been evaluated by independent assessors and the COMCEC Coordination Office.
Please click here for the short-list.
COMCEC Coordination Office:
Necatibey Cad. No:110/A 06580 Ankara-TÜRKİYE
- Phone: (90) (312) 294 57 10
- Fax: (90)(312) 294 57 77 – (90)(312) 294 57 79
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 38th Ministerial Session of the COMCEC will be held on 26-29 November 2022 in Istanbul20 September 2022 - 11:11
- Project on Risk Analysis and Crisis Planning and Management for Community Based Tourism21 August 2022 - 16:13
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC) came into effect in July 1st, 20221 August 2022 - 16:51